Sunday, January 29, 2012

It Was Time For A Jailbreak!


Work has been really, really busy this first month of 2012 and has required working every weekend thus far. That made a perfect time for a jailbreak and a little preserve quail hunt this past Saturday. A group of us that hunt and a couple folks that were just in it for the adventure headed out to The Wil-Nor hunt club for a morning hunt. The pictures below were all taken by Joe O. Thanks Joe, great job!

The crew about to head out.

Mark striking a pose while Mark our guide directs his dog.

So that's what I look like. I probably missed but I look like I know what I'm doing!

Lynne hoping the quail doesn't fly straight at her. Duck Lynne!

Bill directing Mattie to stay.

Back to the lodge for lunch!


Mattie the star of the show. Great looking 16 month old English Pointer!

No comments:

Post a Comment