Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dove Season will soon be here!



September 1st rings in the new hunting season with the dove opener. As the date draws near I'm starting to get really excited. I've checked and re-checked my equipment and have made a couple of scouting trips over to the farm. Everything looks great and I'm ready for September to get here. Posted here are a few photo's from this past years hunt. Last year was the first year I hunted on the Lindhorst family farm across the river near Columbia, Illinois. Fortunately I got an invite back there this season. The Lindhorst's plant a few areas with sunflowers to bring in the doves and the rest is corn and bean fields. It's really great property and I feel fortunate to be allowed to hunt there. Bring on the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment